Packing a 12” high resolution, multi-touch screen, a full workstation with flexible I/O is a solution that just works and is ideal for permanent or daily rig up/down applications.
That's why our new sleek Smart-Ex470 delivers high specification in an easy-lift 37.5lb/17kg. A precision-machined aluminum enclosure provides durability and low weight. A stunning high-bright, high resolution display delivers pin-sharp graphics. And a new Intel processor provides powerfully accelerated performance.
Just like its predecessor, the 450-Z1, the 470-Z1 is an HMI that shrugs off the worst that nature can throw at it and keeps on going. Small enough to fit, tough enough to survive and smart enough to perform: this is today's Zone 1 HMI.
- Intel embedded ATOM dual core N2800, 1.86GHz processor
- High brightness 600 nit, 12.1” LCD panel with LED backlight display
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- Backlight dimming via membrane keypad
- Projected Capacitive Touchscreen (PCT) with four or more touch points
- 64Gb mSATA Solid State Drive
- Membrane keypads to both sides of the screen
- Keys include power on/off, touch screen disable, brightness, and function keys
- All user ports protected against voltage surges and electrostatic discharge
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth V2 connectivity
- Diagnostic information including temperature, voltages, vibration, on-time accessible via Windows software
- Diagnostic LED indication
- 90-250VAC power supply
- Internal USB port for safe-area use
- 10/100/1000Gb Base-T Ethernet port (optional)
- External USB type 2.0 port, via ROTA DR4 connector (optional)
- Fibre-optic port, via Omnitron media converter (optional)
- Intrinsically safe ethernet via IS993 Isolator (optional)
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse port (optional)
- RS232 via gland (optional)